20110318

To say goodbye

You could sit by my side and talk me about your everyday concerns...
Asking about the mine.
But, we had never mean to be us.
We had seen eye to eye...
You kissed me.
Our moments, our passion,
Warmer for the sparker, look that:
So small that the mirror frames whole of it,
Isn't so much larger than the fire in this bed, right?

You'd think that your memory might will be satisfied, huh?
But the mine are not, man.
It's so empty after the dirty love that we've made..
I skip my pride. I wanted forget it.

You do think, thought,
I overdo it a little.
Perhaps it's the rest of my insanity.
And it's come to this.
I can't speak about dark dream or any fear.
A noise, and the past was chased away,
Dispersed into the shadows
Like smoke by the brighter,
Broken present.
 
To an old (and cheeky) friend,
the most foolish and hot man i meet.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Escreva, que eu te leio

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.